Saturday, July 19, 2014

THE FIRST WEEK WITH OUR NEWBORN.


19th July: it has been 6 days with baby Nathan and so far, he has been a good boy. Shayne has been very accepting of having a younger brother. Whenever I tell him that he has to wait because I'm busy with his baby brother, he'll understand and just continue doing his own thing. There's no sibling rivalry or jealousy, probably because both of them are 6 years apart. Haha. Shayne is a mature young boy now, in a few days time, I'll have to register a primary school for him. Eeeks! Time flies.

Baby Nathan has been nursing a lot, each nursing session would last about an hour. Thank god I nursed Shayne till he was 1 year old+, otherwise I don't think I could have endured the nursing sessions with baby Nathan. This boy can really drink, a lot! So it's back to 2-3 hours of night sleeping, no more 7-8 hours of uninterrupted sleep anymore... But this will pay off in the future! He'll be a strong and healthy boy. ;)

Nonetheless baby Nathan has been a cooperative and a contented baby so far. I can't wait to see how his personality develops over the next few months. :)

And here are some photos of our first week with baby Nathan!






As I'm typing this, both Papa and baby are sleeping soundly together. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...