Thursday, September 18, 2014

BROTHERHOOD #6: 6 things I'd like to tell my sons, before they're too cool to listen.


1) Love each other. Never lose your love, trust and respect for each other no matter what happens. Learn to forgive and forget, and treasure each other.

2) Do not be too ashamed, or too arrogant, to ask each other for help. Offer help to each other, and accept help from each other.

3) Remain as close as possible, even when both of you are busy with your own lives. Communicate everyday, if possible.

4) Love each other whole-heartedly. Accept each other's flaws. And most importantly, do not criticise about one another to others.

5) Both of you are meant for big things. Do not self-doubt, and do not be afraid. Into everything, there is always another way. I believe that both of you will be able to succeed in whatever you want to do in your lives. And I will always be your biggest supporter.

6) Both of you are the kindest souls I know of, and both of you make me so happy everyday. Thank you for coming into my life, both of you are my constant reminder that life is beautiful. :)

I love you both, with all my heart and soul.





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful family :)

    Cathy Vargas
    Vintage Girls
    www.vindiebaby.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...