Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Family Day-Out With My Boys!

Last week, we headed to the airport as we haven't been there for many months, and Shayne missed playing with his mini Tomika toy cars at the toy shop at T3. Here are the photos of our day at the airport, enjoy!

First stop, visiting The Great Adventure Exhibition @ Changi Airport :

Happy me and my babyboy :)

I feel like squishing his cheeks whenever I see this photo of him!!!! My little cutie munchkin. <3

Checking out the game

My mum shared with Shayne the different countries around the world and he was quite fascinated with the giant globe. Haha.
With my mum and baby Nathan, on a boat. :D
My mum kept talking to baby Nathan about the different animals etc, and he looked so lost throughout the entire time. Hahaha.
Sitting on top of a cheetah's head! Roar!
Hello Mr Warrior!
Candid shot taken by Papa.
Next stop: Sitting on the sky train and heading for lunch!




Just me and baby Nathan, standing in a majestic-looking shelter ;)
Time for LUNCH!!! Yummm.


Hungry Shayne :D



Haha, I love this boy so much. #wildandfree


We decided to walk around after lunch, and we soon headed to Terminal 3...
Trying the Millionaire lucky draw!

Papa won an instant prize! Woohoo!
My tired "Batman", with his little tummy ;)
 Last but not least, here are some photos of us and Shayne! And in case you're wondering where's baby Nathan, he was fast asleep in my mother's arms. Haha. He's forever my sleepy little baby... :)


My 2 happy handsome misters!


Haha, my silly boy and I.
I look like a tall giant in this photo. Hahaha. Anyways can you spot tiny Shayne behind me? He was playing with his Tomika toy cars. ;)

And that's the end of this day-out with my family post, I hope you had a good weekend with your loved ones too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...