Monday, November 17, 2014

A Letter to My Husband {on his 29th Birthday}



Dear Husband,

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! When I first met you at age 17, I never could have imagined how happy you would still make me all these years later. Not only are you handsome (hehee), but you have a beautiful heart. You love us so much and would do anything for our children. I really couldn't ask for a better person to share my life with, and I'm extremely thankful to have you as the father of our two beautiful young kids. You're such a hands-on father and you love to spend time with our kids, which I adore. :) You are my soul mate, my best friend, my partner-in-crime, my business partner, my pillar of support, my financial advisor, my handyman, my cheerleader when times get rough, my massage therapist (especially when I was heavily pregnant with baby Nathan!) and most of all, you're my better half.

Thank you for being all that and more. Even when I'm a grumpy and grouchy, you somehow find a way to make me smile and laugh. :D I hope you'll never forget how much greatness you have inside of you, never forget how much I love you, never forget that we are a team and we can do anything if we do it together.

We have so many fun adventures to look back on and I know we have so many more amazing adventures ahead of us. Happy 29th birthday, I am so thankful to be by your side! :)

Love,
Your one and only.


Cheers to the best daddy and partner in the whole wide world! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...