|HAPPY 4 MONTHS OLD, BABY NATHAN!!|
Things you love to do at 4 months:
1) You love to observe your big brother's actions and when all of us are in a room, your eyes are only fixated on him and no one else. I guess it's because your brother is such a funny, silly and loud character at home who is hard to go unnoticed. Your Papa and I can't wait for the day when both of you can talk and play together! :)
2) You're so interested in fooood. Whenever we're eating, you'll start to salivate and put your entire fist in your mouth! Haha. We think that you're going to be a big-eater when the time comes for you to eat. ;)
3) You're crying much lesser now, and would shout instead! You'll shout whenever you want someone to pick you up, or when you're feeling uncomfortable. And boy, can you shout. It's really loud for a 4 month old baby. Haha.
4) You're getting so active nowadays. You're able to roll over, support yourself with your two arms and then lift your head up to see us. Needless to say, you love tummy time. We can't wait for you to start crawling!
5) You love to laugh out loud whenever we tickle your tummy or cheeks. And your laughter is the sweetest and cutest. You're still our calm and relaxed baby, and we can't imagine life without you. Your Papa, Mama and brother love you very very much!
Happy 4 months, Nathan. We love you to the moon and back.
|Papa placed your pants over your head last night and called you the "Prince of Eygpt". Haha!|
|Our serious Nathan aka the baby Prince with the drool and chubby tummy. LOL|
And it's time to fetch Shayne from his enrichment class. Have a good weekend! :)