Thursday, December 11, 2014

IT'S A CRAB PARTY!!!!! (A 25th BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION)

We celebrated my younger sister's 25th birthday a few days ago at home, and had a little crab party among ourselves! We ordered 3 big fat juicyyy crabs and they were soooo delicious. I'll let the photos do the talking. ;)

CHILLI CRAB:



30 "man-tous" (small bread) to dip into the delicious spicy chilli crab sauce!!
SALTED EGG CRAB:



BLACK PEPPER CRAB:

SO YUMMMMYYYYYY
Anddd here are some random family photos!
Hahaha funny candid moment.

Our cute chubby sweetheart <3
His mohawk is growing longer day by day and we call it his "antenna" :D
Looking so grown-up and boyish!! #sixyearsold
ALWAYS holding a toy gun in his hand
"Hands up! You're under arrest!"
Baby Nathan :)
Big Brother Shayne. Love the both of them so much! I'm so thankful to have them both in my life. They're my everything, and more. 
HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY, SHARON!!! Hip Hip Hooray!!!

Here's wishing you lots of happiness, success and joy in your life. Love you!

(Btw we didn't order the usual big birthday cake because we were too stuffed from the crab dinner. Nonetheless, the small chocolate cakes were equally delicious too! ;) Previous birthday post of my sister can be found here. My sisters and I are now officially in our late twenties, haha. Time flies!)

1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...