Tuesday, January 20, 2015

HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY, BABY NATHAN!

Hi, little one!

HAPPY 6 MONTHS, BABY NATHAN!!!

There are so many things that I want to say/type right now, like how much you mean the world to me, how much I love holding you in my arms and seeing the sparkle that you have in your eyes, the joy and happiness that you give to me every single day, etc etc. But I don't want to sound like a crazy obsessive mother, so I'm stopping myself from writing a long essay on how much I love you right now. Haha.

I just want you to know that you're forever my little sweetheart, and you're forever my lil chubby potato. ;)

Mummy loves you very much Nathan, 

very very much.

:)




1 comment:

  1. Lovely post!! I really loved reading it. We celebrated our daughter’s 1st birthday at one of the local party venue rentals. The venue was medium sized and offered great services. The food was so delicious. Overall we had a wonderful experience!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...