Sunday, February 1, 2015

4/52 (THE 52 WEEKS PROJECT)

"Snapshots of my family: Once a week, every week, in 2015."

A quick silent snap taken one night, when both of them were sleeping so soundly... #fatherandson
Taken on a weekday afternoon, just before we left home to fetch Shayne from school :)
he has been pursing his lips very often lately and I managed to capture a photo of it! Hehee. My chubby cheeks babyboy.
My cool son ;) he loves to make silly faces recently and his after-school conversations are the funniest. I hope he never loses his sense of humour!

I can't wait to visit this beautiful place with my family soon! It's a stark contrast from the usual hustle and bustle of the city life, and it's such a peaceful and relaxing place to spend the day... 

2 comments:

  1. I love the 52 weeks project, though it sounds so challenging! You have a super cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put a smile on my face!

    www.velee.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...