Saturday, February 14, 2015

6/52 (THE 52 WEEKS PROJECT)

Snapshots of my family: Once a week, every week, in 2015.

Happy Nathan on a sunny afternoon :)

His toothless gummy wide smile :D
His next checkup is in March, and I can't wait to find out what is his weight and height! We don't have a height chart or weighing machine at home, so whenever someone asks me what's baby Nathan's weight or my weight after pregnancy/birth, I can't really answer them properly. Haha. (Anyways I dislike it when women, especially mothers, talk about body weight or anything to do with body image. I mean, c'mon, we grew, developed and produced an entire living human being!! Our bodies are perfect the way it is. And if that's not perfect, I don't know what is....)
Happy Shayne!
Showing me his first tooth which dropped out in school :D
Caught Shayne playing with his soft toys on a quiet afternoon, and the mummy bear was breastfeeding her little bear. Awww :) As a mother, I'm happy that he views a woman's body just the way it should be viewed as; women's breasts are made to nourish another human being, and NOT to be seen as some lustful/sexual organ that should be hidden away from sight. I hope he'll continue to respect a woman's body when he's much older and becomes a husband or father some day... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...