Tuesday, February 24, 2015

BROTHERHOOD #10: THE AMAZING EYE-POWER!


A photo of my babies taken last December :)
 So a few days ago, when I was browsing through my handphone's album, I was shocked (and kinda amused) to find so many photos of baby Nathan crying. It was pretty obvious that they were taken by Shayne (as you can see his feet in all of them, haha!) and our conversation went something like this...

Me: Shayne! Why did you take so many photos of Nathan crying??? You should have talk to him or something while he was crying, instead of taking all these photos of him...

Shayne: Mama, I was using my eye-power to make him feel better! You see. (and then he showed me his intense eye-look.)

 -_-"""

What a good big brother my son was... Haha. Anyways, here are some of the photos :D


20+ photos of my poor babyboy...
"Korkor, can you help me to get out from this walker?"
"Erm stop taking photos of me!! Just help me to get out!"
"Korkor, pleaseeee!!! Stop taking photos and help meee!!!"



And after a minute, he realised that his brother was not going to help him, at all.

"Hmph!"


"Errr, please help me?"
An awkward smile from baby Nathan after all the intense shouting and crying. Haha, my poor baby.

My elder son was probably thinking of this during the entire time... LOL.
A silly GIF to capture that moment. My 2 funny sweethearts :D I shall update with more photos of our family outings soon, byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...