Monday, February 16, 2015

Peekaboo, I Love You!

Hi! These are some photos that I randomly snapped one morning at home. Nathan is now 7 months! Time flies... I should snap more photos of my family with our DSLR soon. Anyways, hope you had a great Valentine's Day weekend with your loved ones! ;)

Forever laughing and smiling :D

Pretty roses from Papa :)
A painting drawn by my aunt and her husband! They're so talented...

Cuddles with Papa







Look at his little tummy.. Hahaha
Shayne's awesome superheroes pillow ;)




Drooling Nathan :P
Baby Nathan wishes everyone a Happy Chinese New Year and Gong Xi Fa Cai!!! :D

2 comments:

  1. Wow, he's adorable!! what a cutie :)

    -Zanna
    http://zannassky.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such love, so beautiful!

    www.velee.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...