Tuesday, March 3, 2015

7/52 (THE 52 WEEKS PROJECT)

Snapshots of my family: Once a week, every week, in 2015.

(3rd week of February 2015)



His crawling position :)
Baby Nathan falling down, haha! Cute bum bum.

Having his favourite chocolate drink. *thumbs up!*
My babies playing together :)) Both of them have been interacting with each other a lot more recently, most likely because baby Nathan is growing older and he's starting to understand everyone and his surrounding better. He's also starting to get loud like his brother... #brotherlylove
And I just had to add these Chinese New Year portraits of my boys into the 7/52 weekly series!


 I'll upload 8/52 tomorrow (hopefully!) and 9/52 will be uploaded by this Saturday. I got to get back on track with our 52 weeks project! It'll definitely be a fun family photo project to look back on during the last week of December 2015. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...