Saturday, March 7, 2015

The Vitamin Product For Young Fussy-Eaters!

SCOTT'S - FOR KIDS


As a mother of two boys, who are 7 years old and 7 months old, I’m always on the lookout for nutritious products that will support their growth, health and development. Furthermore, these products have to be delicious otherwise my kids won’t be able to consume them! While my baby boy is having an infant vitamin drop which I mix with his rice cereal daily (which he loves!), it’s actually more difficult to find a vitamin product which my elder son, Shayne, will absolutely love without him spitting it out. Haha! He’s really picky when it comes to food, and finding a nutritious vitamin supplement for him was no exception.

We have tried a few vitamin supplements (which were so expensive!) and unfortunately, he didn’t like the taste or texture of them. So we were glad (especially me!) when we managed to find a supplement which he loves AND is willing to consume on a daily basis! He has been having Scotts Vitamin C pastilles (he calls them his “vitamin sweets”) and Scott’s Emulsion (orange flavor) for a few months now. :)

I remember having Scott’s Emulsion when I was a young child, and now, it’s kind of surreal that my own son is having it too! Fortunately, being the fussy-eater that he is, he’s able to consume it without any complains. ;) Fun fact: During the 1920s, it’s an everyday practice to give children a daily dose of cod liver oil in the US, after it’s found to be one of the richest natural sources of Vitamins A and D. In the 1950s, ‘the glow of health’ became the tagline used to advertise Scott’s emulsion. Moreover, Scott's is a trusted family health brand for over 100 years!

So, here are my top 3 Scott’s kids products which I’ll highly recommend for your little one! Hopefully your child will love them just as much as my elder son does: 
  
1) Vitamin C: my son’s favourite!
 
Available in 4 fruit flavours, their chewable pastilles are rich in vitamin C to help support your child’s daily immune system. (Trust me, your child will love it so much that he’ll want to pop one in his mouth every 10 seconds, haha!)

2) Multivitamins & Minerals Chewables
 
Available in 2 fruit flavours, their multivitamins help to keep your child bright, strong and healthy.


     3) Scott’s Emulsion


Available in 2 flavours, their emulsion helps to support your child’s immune system, physical growth and development.

This boy can't wait to have his Scott's Emulsion!

And he loves it! Yay!! :D
Not along does Scott's products help to support the growth and development of your child, they’re really yummy too! It’s a win-win situation for us parents and our little ones. Go on and give it a try today! ;)

(Disclaimer: this post has been sponsored by Scott’s, but all opinions are of my own.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...