Thursday, April 23, 2015

The 10 Family Rules to Live By // Let Brotherly Love Continue.

The 52 weeks project: 14/52 and 15/52

Snapshots of my family: Once a week, every week, in 2015.

2nd and 3rd week of April


 9 months old Nathan :)

6 years + 7 months old Shayne :)
They love to play with each other every night before they sleep and it makes me so happy to see that they're still so close to each other despite the 6 years age gap.
My babies, sleeping soundly together <3
A picture of the 10 family rules which I keep in my handphone's picture album and view it almost every night.. It's a reminder to me not to take my family for granted, and to be grateful for every waking moment that I have with them. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...