Saturday, May 23, 2015

Life lately, in 12 photos! (The 52 Weeks Project)

 The 52 weeks project: 18/52 and 19/52

Snapshots of my family: Once a week, every week, in 2015

2nd and 3rd week of May

taken on a Sunday morning
Always playing together // It's funny how Shayne is always in the cot while Nathan is outside the cot, when it should actually be the other way. Haha

"He he hee, I'm gonna take everything away from you," said Nathan :D

Focusing on the lighted bear's nose
101 soft toys
This is one of my favourite photos of him at ten months old. I love the way he's sitting and posing here, it's so uncle-ish. Haha ;D
Say hello to Kayleigh and Nathan! :) That's my sister-in-law's 2 year old daughter...

Haha check out Nathan's startled look. We were all actually looking at the camera but when Shayne grabbed Nathan's arm, he got all startled and couldn't focus onto the camera anymore. Haha oh well, at least I managed to capture the 3 of us before one of them runs/crawls away, which happens most of the time now...
Yay to good hair days!!! And yes, mums do take selfies too, when the kids are away. ;)
Last but definitely not least, presenting to you the ABC soup which I've learnt from my mother-in-law and cooked it all by myself last weekend! ;) There's only a tiny pinch of salt in this, the rest are all natural flavours from the corn, tomatoes, carrots, onions etc. The secret cooking tip that I've learnt from her is to first boil the pork bone for 20-30 minutes separately in another pot of water, throw away that water and use the boiled pork bone to cook with the main ingredients. This helps to prevent the bone from producing those black-ish foam remnants when it's boiled in the main pot of water with the main ingredients, you really don't want that to happen! And I'm proud to say that my ABC soup turned out well and tasted great! :D So the next time you're cooking ABC soup at home, remember to boil the pork bone separately first before putting it together with the rest. #specialcookingtipoftheday ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...