Thursday, May 21, 2015

Photos of Our Mother's Day 2015! (And a short message to my Mum)

Mother's Day Weekend

Here are a few photos of our Mother's Day weekend:

Sometimes I can't believe how lucky I am to be a mother of 2 wonderful boys.. All I can hope for is that they will grow up to be 2 gentlemen who treat women well and most importantly, respect them too.
 :)
Holding the building on my palm :P
A rare quiet moment between Papa and baby Nathan, who is growing up too quickly! Nathan is able to crawl and cruise around our house so effortlessly nowadays, and as usual, he loves to taste all kinds of food! ;)
Shayne skipping and running away, as usual. Haha
Our family's selfie! Say Cheeseee!
And a quick toilet selfie. HAHAHA.
Standing at the rooftop of the Esplanade with my family! Shayne and Nathan was so amazed by all the buildings and everything around them. It's really wonderful to observe how quickly and easily kids are amazed by the things around them. :)


Last but not least, a final photo with my two sweethearts before we called it a night. :) This is my 7th mother's day and every year, it still feels as wonderful as the previous years. I'm so grateful to have a supportive and loving husband by my side, who is also a great dad to our sons, and a hardworking business partner. Without him, I really wouldn't be as adventurous, calm or relaxed as I am today. I think I'll probably be a person who is always very serious and uptight. :P

And speaking of mother's day... my mum is a single mother and I've seen how much she has struggled, all by herself, to raise my sisters and me. And for that, I'm forever grateful to her and one million 'Thank You's can't make up for how much she has sacrificed for us. She has taught us many life lessons and one of the most memorable one to me is that we have to work hard to succeed in this chaotic and challenging world we live in. She told us never to take anything, even our loved ones, for granted because it can all disappear one day. That may be the reason why I always tell/remind my husband and sons that I love them very much before I fall asleep. Haha.

Ok I got to log off now. I'll try to update our blog soon again, byee :)

A grainy photo of my cute sisters and me! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...